Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A letter to Mr Gyllenhaal.

Dear Jake,




















Jake: Who, me?

Me: Of course I'm talking to you, you hot little lollipop.


















Jake: Silly ol' me. Of course you're talking to me. Can I help you, my darling?

Me: *blush* Well, Jake. I just wanted to present to you...

9 reasons why Jake Gyllenhaal should marry me

9. I am hotter than Kirsten Dunst!!!!



versus...



Not forgetting...



SEE?!?! Open your eyes. Would you rather date someone who looks like a Precious Moments doll or a
vampire?

8. We have similiar interests.

I love softball and baseball too!!!!!



Except for a particularly embarrasing incident whereby the rock hard ball hit me in the mouth, causing me to lose my balance and fall flat on my back rather unglamourously, I am pretty good at the sport! (REALLY!!) The coach even asked me (MORE THAN ONCE) to join the school team! So there. I bet Kirsten doesn't even know her third base from her home plate, huh?!

DOGS!!!



As everyone knows, I love dogs. Period.
In fact, I love them more than humans.
With the exception of you, of course.



I love reading too!!!!! Er... and horses too!

7. I am a graceful ballerina!



Nuff' said.

6. I stand by my friends, no matter what.



Even if they have committed heinous crimes.

5. I won a beauty pagaet once.



True story.
Kirsten got kicked out in the first round.


4. I am very, very alert.



I can spot suspicious looking items a mile away.

3. I am a princess.



Princess FIONA, mind you. Semi-ruler of Never-never Land.

2. I have astounding artistic talent.



Look! I made this when I was just a teeny weeny lil' kid.
I bet Kirsten has the artistic talent of a goat.


1. Simply because, I love you so.



More than Kirsten even will!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How bout' that?



So, will you marry me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE???