Sunday, November 19, 2006

28

I've been asking for a mind reader. Yesterday, I got something almost as great - a palm reader!

The idea of your whole life being etched out in the lines of your palm is absolutely fascinating to me.

And he was really spot-on about almost all the things he told me about myself. These are character traits so personal and hidden, I doubt even my closest friends can pick them up. In a way, I learnt so much more about myself - these are things that I already know at the back of my head,
but somehow gets lost in translation. After all, how one perceives oneself to be like, that perception is hardly ever accurate.

1. I am highly emotional. (true)

2. I am self-indulgent. (Okay I never realised this, but now that I think about it, it's very very true)

3. I am very bad at self expression. (extremely true)

4. I always try to solve my problems by myself, no matter what. (yes.)


And what does the future hold for me, according to Master Khor?

Well...


1. I WILL GET MARRIED AT 28!!















2. 28 will be a very crucial year for me.

3. I will have kids. (number not specified)

4. Apparently I am very lucky in terms of money.
















5. I will have a very successful career. I will be a leader and have a very high chance of rising all the way to the top. He specifically mentioned a career in fashion. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND he kept emphasizing that I would be famous. Did you hear that?! FAMOUS! F-A-M-O-U-S!!



















And some other stuff that I'd rather not shout out on the worldwide web.


He also told me that I am unlucky with men (I cannot say enough how true this is)! I cannot get over that. Why why why why why why why why why!


Geraldine, Celeste, Deone and Adeline also got readings. I find it hilarious that he said Geri is "egotistical", and that Ade is prone to extra-marital affairs with her ex-boyfriend! HAHA! Oh, and Ade is also gonna be famous! Haha!



I can't wait to be 28. 10 more years! 2016, here I come!!



28! 28! 28! 28!
28! 28! 28! 28!